Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services is Tampa Florida’s Approved FDLE LiveScan Service Provider Level 2 fingerprinting
New regulations require that some individuals providing direct services to VR customers register with the AHCA Care Provider Background Screening Clearinghouse and submit to and pass a Level 2 background screening.
Current VR service providers required to comply with these requirements include
- Certified Business Training Assistance and Consultation (CBTAC) providers
- Employment, Supported Employment, and Employment Network providers
- Personal Care Assistants
- Rehabilitation Technology providers (adaptive computer, building contractor, driver rehabilitation, and contract providers)
- Vocational Evaluators
- Work Incentive Planning and Assistance (WIPA)
Background Screening Regulations
Background Screening Instruction Guides
It is required that you initiate each new screening on the Clearinghouse Results Website located at
NOTE: To reach the Background Screening Clearinghouse, visit
Background Screening Clearinghouse Training Videos
- Accessing the Care Provider Background Screening
- Introduction to Tabs and Features
- Individual Profile and Search Page
Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services is an FDLE Approved LiveScan Service Provider offering livescan level 2 electronic fingerprinting in accordance with the
FDLE applicant screening process.
If you are moving out from or coming here in Florida, we do have an Out-of-State FD 258 Card accepting and processing facility.
So, if you are searching for fingerprinting near me in Tampa, Florida, visit Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services without any doubt.