Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services Support Home Healthcare Workers with Live scan Fingerprinting and Background Screening Services
Home Health Agencies provider specific and important Live scan Fingerprinting services to their communities.
Home Health Agencies (HHA) provide clients with a convenient and excellent home care alternative to the traditional community center route. HHA’s offer clients appropriate stimulation and encouragement to continue to live their best lives at home. Care giving services are provided by trained CNA – Caregivers and Home Health Aides.
Their quality of care giving service is only matched by their total dedication to the needs of clients and the families.
Home Health Agencies Caregiving Teams perform many of the following functions:
- CNA – Caregivers – Home health aides provide personal perineal care also known as “peri care.”
- CNA – Caregivers – Home health aides – Oral hygiene known as“dental and mouth hygiene”
- CNA – Caregivers – Home health aides – Personal assistances –
Clients are assisted with dressing, undressing, and personal hygiene
- CNA – Caregivers – Home health aides – Mild body massages to stop the breakdown of skin tissue
- CNA – Caregivers – Home health aides Toileting Assistance –
Clients are prone to falls and instability in gate when walking
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Reinforce short term memory and formulary recognition
- Assist clients with home chores – Clients enjoy keeping busy, many still enjoy cleaning
- Prepare and freeze meals for client – Prepacking meals, the most efficient way monitoring nutritional intake
- Assist clients with eating meals – those facing swallowing studies and other swallowing issues
- Take and record oral axillary temperature measurements – Assist physicians with updates to care planrecordings