State of Florida
FEFPS Is Tampa Florida’s Approved FDLE LiveScan Service
Provider Level 2 Fingerprinting
We are not Attorneys.
We will not, and do not give legal advice, suggestions, or opinions.
Notaries are authorized by law to perform 6 basic duties:
- - Administer oaths or affirmations
- - Take acknowledgments
- - Attest to photocopies of certain documents
- - Solemnize marriage
- - Verify vehicle identification numbers (VINs) – Hillsborough, FL Tax
- - Office is Free
- - Certify the contents of a safe-deposit box
Notaries are authorized by Florida State Governments to help people with non- contentious legal matters: those related with Deeds, Estates, etc………
|Power of attorney||Affidavits||Statements||Oaths|
|Acknowledgements||Request for birth certificate||Medical documents and directives||Affirmations|
|Advance healthcare directives||Certifications||Verification forms||Solemnize marriage|
|Certified copies||Construction documents and permits||Business documents||Petition to show custody & visitation|
|Custody agreements||Affidavits||Jurat(s)||Mining claims|
For documents that need a witness, please schedule an appointment online, so that we may accommodate your need ahead of schedule.
Notary will notary your documents if:
- - You are the person signing all documentation
- - You must show proper acceptable identification
- - Please do not pre-sign documents; which we have to notarize
- - You must understand the legality of the documents being notarized.
Proper identification would include one of the followings:
- - Florida Driver’s License
- - Florida State Issued ID
- - Passport
- - Alien Registration/Green Card Picture ID
- - Military ID
Why choose FEFPS LiveScan Services for your Notary Public needs?
- - Available 5 days a week 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- - Same day and Saturday Appointments
- - 1st Page and stamp is $8.00, additional pages are $5.00
Being an FDLE Approved LiveScan Service Provider, FEFPS offers level 2 livescan electronic fingerprinting in accordance with the FDLE applicant screening process.
If you are coming here or moving out from Floridae, FEFPS does have an Out-of-State FD 258 Card accepting and processing facility. So, if you are searching for fingerprinting near me in Tampa, Florida, FEFPS is the place to go.