FEFPS Is Tampa Florida’s Approved FDLE LiveScan Service Provider Level 2 Fingerprinting
We are not Attorneys.
We will not, and do not give legal advice, suggestions, or opinions.
Notaries are authorized by law to perform 6 basic duties:
- Administer oaths or affirmations
- Take acknowledgments
- Attest to photocopies of certain documents
- Solemnize marriage
- Verify vehicle identification numbers (VINs) – Hillsborough, FL Tax
- Office is Free
- Certify the contents of a safe-deposit box
Notaries are authorized by Florida State Governments to help people with non- contentious legal matters: those related with Deeds, Estates, etc………
Power of attorney
Request for birth certificate
Medical documents and directives
Advance healthcare directives
Construction documents and permits
Petition to show custody & visitation
Notary will notary your documents if:
- You are the person signing all documentation
- You must show proper acceptable identification
- Please do not pre-sign documents; which we have to notarize
- You must understand the legality of the documents being notarized.
Proper identification would include one of the followings:
- Florida Driver’s License
- Florida State Issued ID
- Alien Registration/Green Card Picture ID
- Military ID
Why choose FEFPS LiveScan Services for your Notary Public needs?
- Available 5 days a week 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Same day and Saturday Appointments
- 1st Page and stamp is $8.00, additional pages are $5.00
Being an FDLE Approved LiveScan Service Provider, FEFPS offers level 2 livescan electronic fingerprinting in accordance with the FDLE applicant screening process.
If you are coming here or moving out from Floridae, FEFPS does have an Out-of-State FD 258 Card accepting and processing facility. So, if you are searching for fingerprinting near me in Tampa, Florida, FEFPS is the place to go.