Outside Instructions Electronic Fingerprinting
Electronic Fingerprinting, and Social Distancing for Employers / Employees and Students
Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services A Veteran Owned Background and Fingerprinting Service is practicing Social Distancing for our concerned client’s.
We offer drive up fingerprinting service in a secure and protected location.
We clean and control this small outside area for the benefit of our client’s.
Client personal information is not disclosed.
Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services providers increased awareness of the ongoing healthcare situation and will provide updated information, please check back often. Our services are updated via the Florida Department of Law Enforcements requirement for licensing background screenings.
Florida Electronic Fingerprinting Services offers these services 5 days a week. Please check the Appointment Calendar for updates and available times.
We do not accept Cash. Payment is only accepted on our website. We do not accept Walk Ins.
Please follow these directions to secure a fingerprinting appointment.
2. Please attach this application to your file
2. Please attach your black and whitephoto – Please follow this link for passport style photo
4. Have a large copy of your license on your phone – we verify at closed car windows.
Flexible morning hours for AHCA, DOH, DCF, DBPS, Medicaid
We have reduce Face-to-Face contact with our fingerprinting process
Our current healthcare difficulties suggest the virus is transmitted –
- Droplets generated by coughs and sneezes are a major source of COVID-19 transmission.
- Spread from contact with contaminated surfaces or objects.
- Social distancing in workplaces can decrease the risk of person-to-person transmission by reducing droplet transmission that occurs within 2 meters.
On our website run this video at the — Google Business and tube
our new video
Social Distancing Education for Professionals
Social Distancing in English
Social Distancing in Spanish